NEW POSTING – 11TH OF SEPTEMBER 2017
FPSO COMMISSIONING ENGINEERS/TECHNICIANS
We have an urgent requirement for the following commissioning engineering / technician discipline to support a forth coming FPSO commissioning scope of work in West Africa.
Priority will be given to applicants with Nigerian / Ghanian Nationality with the right qualifications and trackable experience.
A minimum of 7 years relevant experience is required as an examination / elimination process will also be conducted for short-listed applicants.
Our requirements are as follows:
- Electrical Commissioning Technicians
- Electronic Commissioning Technicians
- Instrumentation Commissioning Technicians
- Mechanical Commissioning Technicians
- Hydraulic Commissioning Technicians
- Telecoms Technicians
- CompEx Certified E&I Inspectors
- Inspection Services and Quality Assurance Staff
- Document Controllers
Advertisement closes on the 29th of September 2017
We are always looking for suitably qualified Subsea and pipeline engineers to execute our African projects. If you are interested in our company please send an email to: email@example.com