We develop a management philosophy to suit our clients assets in a drive to minimise production down times and also improve on asset equipment reliability.
We are also in partnership with a highly experienced subsea unit fabricating company in Lagos, Nigeria and in collaboration, we provide detailed engineering design and construct subsea spool pieces, flow base, pipeline end termination manifolds, etc
We also assist with the following:
- Provide daily operational technical assistance to our clients.
- Develop subsea inspection plan and program for all operational subsea assets and equipment’s
- Subsea barriers integrity managements
- Management of emergency shutdown valves maintenance and testing
- Equipment spares management philosophy
- Identification of potential field expansion optimisation opportunities
- Provide technical Interface support to project teams for new tie-ins into existing systems
- Provide cost estimates for inspection programmes
- Identify equipment’s and personnel for inspection operations
- Management of Subsea units QA/QC from procurement to delivery. This units include Subsea Xmas Trees, Manifolds, Subsea Distribution units, topside Master control station & topside Hydraulic power unit’s.